Monday, September 3, 2012

Essay 3


In my four years overall I hope to maintain good grades, and participate in a lot. Even though it will be hard to adapt to a new school, and go from middle to high. I hope to take the change in a good way. Going to a private school, after going to a public school for five years is an amazing opportunity for the fact the academics are overall more challenging, I hope to stay out of trouble since the chance to go to John Carroll doesn’t come to many people.
For freshman year, I hope to turn in everything on time, and get involved in one or two outside school activities to keep me doing something. In sophomore year I hope to maintain and 80 or higher. I want to get a 90 on every test, therefore I will have a chance to be in AP classes.
Junior year I heard is the hardest years because they are making sure you are ready to be a senior. I want to dedicate all my time studying and doing as well as I can on whatever assignment I am given. Senior year I want to pay attention, but mainly focus on where I’m going to go before the year ends. Overall, I hope to have a successful year in my four years at John Carroll.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good plan. I see great success for you at JC if you stick to it!

    Be sure to proofread your essays before you publish - it might help you catch a few errors. 23/25 (A-)

    ReplyDelete